You say Christmas Costumes are not a part of the holiday season. "Christmas and Costumes" don't mix? Think again!
Take a good look at the broader picture:
* Santa who is one of the main focal points of the season
needs to be dressed appropriately.
* Mrs. Claus who bakes cookies and is by the "Big Man's" side needs proper attire.
* Santa's Helpers are always on call.
* Elves are Santa's sidekicks and need to be included in the festivities.
* What about school performances (while not a party, they
are still needed during this season).
* Church pageants need costumes.
* Decorating the tree, shopping, or stepping out to a party is so much more engaging when wearing reindeer antlers, a Santa hat or perhaps elf ears. These accessories make us feel festive and are definitely a conversation starter.
* Don't forget the family pets. They are so adorable and sweet when donning their festive holiday attire.
Change your mind yet???
Perhaps one of the best reasons for wearing a Christmas Costume
is just for adding an extra dimension of fun.
to exit Christmas Costumes
and return to Costumes.